Grow your business - faster
Many small and medium businesses struggle to grow their businesses.
Often, this is because it is difficult to get (enough) money from banks and other funders. Because of strict criteria, high interest rates, or because funders consider them high risk.
The main problem is that businesses do not make enough profits to fund their own growth.
- Profitability is negatively affected when businesses do not know their Most Profitable Customers
- Profitability is also affected if businesses don’t distinguish themselves clearly from competitors
The key question is: How to increase profits so that a business can grow without depending on funders?
Guide My Growth specialises in organic growth strategies that have been used by successful businesses for decades. These strategies help businesses build a self-sustaining profitability engine so that they can grow without chasing funders.
Guide My Growth also works with businesses that want to grow through exports. We help them develop a solid Go To Market strategy that maximises their chance of success on the targeted market(s).
We also offer a free EU Export Readiness Assessment for businesses that want to export to Europe.
Access the FREE webinar to learn who your Most Profitable Customers are and achieve faster growth
Hi, my name is Tonia Dabwe
I am the founder & director of Guide My Growth. I’m also a strategy consultant with a background in business administration and finance.
- Between 1999 and 2014, I worked in the Dutch private and public sectors to build my advisory, strategy and project management skills.
- In 2014, I started my first business, a strategy consultancy. My clients are in Europe and the US.
- In 2020, I started Guide My Growth to better serve clients in Africa & Asia. I also work with European import promotion organisations to boost imports from Africa, Asia and Latin America.
- I am the Founder & Chair of an award-winning NGO in Liberia that also runs a private school.
Several of the projects that I developed during my career have received national and international awards because of their results and innovative approach.
Two Master’s degrees from Dutch universities in Business Economics and Business Administration. I started my education in Liberia and also studied in Ivory Coast and Spain.
I am the daughter of Liberian and Dutch parents. I was born and raised in Liberia.
I now divide my time between Liberia and the Netherlands.
Worked with West African SMEs to raise 700K USD in funding. Managed projects ranging from 500K to 10M EUR. Developed a strategy to boost growth in Dutch micro and small businesses.
START. GROW. THRIVE.
Sign up for my Business Newsletter
Practical and hands-on advice for business owners about how to increase profits, distinguish yourself from competitors, and attract highly profitable customers that support your growth.