The only Cash Flow Forecasting template you’ll ever need (unless you run a very complex business)!
This Cash Flow Forecasting template in Excel is the perfect template for:
- small business owners
- medium businesses
- people who think doing cash flow forecasting is hard
- people who want a cash flow forecast so that they can be in the driver’s seat of their business
- people who are afraid of cash flow forecasting
- business owners who want a full and complete cash flow forecast in less than 1 hour
Every business needs cash flow forecasting!
Cash flow problems are the #1 reason a business fails.
This 12-month cash flow forecasting template shows you when money is flowing in and out of your business. It shows you when you need to take action, for example when to do additional marketing to increase sales.
Even if your business is doing so well that you don’t worry about money at all, a cash flow forecast will help you gain a better understanding of your business. Why? Because it shows you how money is moving in your business. It helps you understand the patterns and the rhythm of your business.
If you don’t understand the patterns in your business, you are like a tourist in a small boat on a big sea. Sure, you are enjoying yourself as long as the waves are not too high, the sun is shining and the light breeze is cooling your skin. But how will you respond when the storm comes?
A cash flow forecast helps you prepare for stormy days.
What is included in this template?
The cash flow forecasting template is an Excel document that includes 1 worksheet:
- Cash Flow Forecasting template
When you start using it, you fill out the template based on your expectations of when cash will be flowing into and out of your business. This will show you if there are any months where your business will be in the red – in terms of cash flow – or if there are months when a lot of cash is flowing in. Based on this, you can make changes to your business strategy to avoid running into cash flow problems. Or, if you see that a particular strategy is working well, increase your efforts in that area!
What kind of industries is this cash flow forecasting template suited for?
This template has been designed for and tested by small and medium businesses in the following industries:
- service business, including marketing consultants, business consultants, electrical service companies and IT companies
- agribusiness, including farmers and poultry business owners
- retail, including clothing stores and general retail shops
- manufacturing, including small-scale companies manufacturing cosmetics and health supplements
- import & export companies
Why your business needs a cash flow forecasting template
The cash flow forecasting template helps you remain in the driving seat of your business.
Calculating your profit is like looking in the car’s rear-view mirror. It tells you how your business performed during the past year. Cash flow forecasting is like a car’s wind shield. It shows you what is happening in front of you right now and what will happen in the next few weeks or months.
As a business, you can use cash flow forecasting for the following:
- Understand patterns of cash flowing into and out of your business
- Understand when you need to constrain your expenses
- Understand when you look to look for ways to increase the amount of money flowing into the business
- Understand when you will need to add money to the business
- Have more control over your business finances
This cash flow forecasting template can help you do that.
There are no reviews yet.